Racal-Dana 9087 1.3 GHz Gen - FS?

I find myself with two working units when I only need one. They work great, but I'm not sure what they sell for. I bought them surplus and made some minor repairs. One had a broken switch on the rear panel and the other had an intermittent AC power connection inside. I have manuals and some xerox copies of schematics of *some* of the RF sections. I was considering listing one on e-bay, but I have no idea where to begin on price. Would someone more experienced with this device please give me some pointers? TIA.

Frank Raffaeli

Frank Raffaeli

I bought a new Racal 9087 signal generator from Amtronix:

Bob Parnass, AJ9S             GNU/Linux User           http://parnass.com
Reply to
Bob Parnass