Protek vs. Xantrex Power Supplies

Hi:

I'm looking for a triple output power supply. I've narrowed down to two Protek models, and two Xantrex.

Requirements:

  1. Dual =>30V outputs and one 5V output
  2. =>2A on the dual outputs
  3. Voltage fine adjust pot or 10-turn pot on dual outs
  4. Separate digital meters for volts and amps on both main outputs
  5. Series and parallel capable isolated main outputs.

Preferences:

  1. =>3A main outputs
1.
Reply to
CC

CC wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.newsguy.com:

I bought a Protek from Fry's bout 4 yr.s now and it's still running. My boss got one from Fry's. Probalby the best price around.

Reply to
fakeaddress