PM 3394 oscilloscope

You are supposed to be able to remove the front panel of the scope. I want to check the trace intensity control which is not decreasing screen intensity. Problem: I cracked an edge of the panel (Fluke calls it the bezel) trying to pry it off. Is there some trick to this that I'm missing?

Give me a hand if you're familiar with removing the bezel.

~ dave

Reply to
david ellis