PIC+CompactFlash

Hi!!!

I am electronic engineer, ans I am trying to do an interface between a PIC16F877 and a compactFlash WinTec 32MB. I am using MPLAB to do that, but I haven't been able to write and read data from and to the COmpactFlash. Does anyone of you know how???

Thakns for your help

alepat

Reply to
alepat

Mark Samuels did this a year or two ago and wrote it up for Circuit Cellar (online only). Check out their web site.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

This guy definately knows how :

Mike Diack