Philips PM2525 service manual request

Dear all,

has someone a copy of this manual to be made available ? Or the instruction to proceed through the calibration ?

Thanks in advance,

Philippe

Reply to
Philippe Lemaire

You know BAMA?

See user manual in

Greetings

Reply to
otro JJ

Thanks !

I previously downloaded it just in case it was not the user manual but the service manual.

Unfortunately, it was the user manual which I already have on paper :- ( !

The service manual seems far more difficult to find... And Fluke will not calibrate it even for money !

Regards,

Philippe

Reply to
Philippe Lemaire

Try

is necessary pay for acces.

Good luck

Reply to
otro JJ

Thanks again !

Not that easy for companies to buy with Paypal from unspecified companies...

Philippe

Reply to
Philippe Lemaire

Hi to all. I downloaded the service manual from FSM Unfortunately it is missing of one page that is important to me, chapter 5 page14 15. I am in trouble because my PM2525 indicates NC ( non calibrated ) on all ranges. Usually this is due to to the internal back up battery that in my case seems in good conditions. I have tried the calibration, it seems that there is a sequence to follow in the calibration but due to the missing page I do not know it. Any suggestion Thanks for the help Gianfranco

"Philippe Lemaire" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@news.evonet.be...

G. Canale

They are missing in my copy too :-( !

I also have the NC display but have still not tried with recalibration.

Hopefully, this page is somewhere...

Philippe

Reply to
Philippe Lemaire

I tried the calibration that is very time consuming. I started with calibration of DC voltage, 2V. I made the cold calibration and the hot calibration. Everything vas OK. Then I went out of the calibration procedure and returned to the measurement . The NC is still there. I do not understand why. I suspect that the calibrations must be done in a defined sequence but I dont know which and the page in the manual is missing. I am trapped. Any suggestion ?

-- Ciao Gianfranco "Philippe Lemaire" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@news.evonet.be...

Reply to
G. Canale