Omega Temp controller

Hi, Does anyone have any experience with Omega temperature controllers? I'm having a problem with a CN9000.

I am trying to use it in "cool" mode with a refrigerater hooked to SP1 and a heater to SP2... it doesn't turn off the cool function when it goes below the setpoint, or turn on the heater... if I change the setpoint (even up on, down one, leaving it the same), it recognizes that it is out of range and resets...

any suggestions?

thanks, mike

Reply to
mooseo

Hey send me a direct email i have a cn9000 manual.

snipped-for-privacy@n2hyo.com

Reply to
Mike Russell