Need Schematics for Hyundai Monitor

I need schematics of a Hyundai HL-7448M/7984M colour 17in SVGA Monitor. If anyone knows the values of those components : D603 (a rectifier on a pin of the LOPT), C604 (electrolytic filter in the deflection circuit), R149, D110. Where can I find the LOPT transformer reference ? I think that is this trafo the problem. For informations about my problem read the "Hyundai Monitor" post on November 1th 2004. I' ve tried to draw the scheme from the board but it's complex a lot.

Regards,

-- Intiglietta Mino VeroFalso Inc. A volte c'e' a volte non c'e' :-)

Reply to
Stan®

Does the Monitor have an FCC ID Code? The Flyback number is usually on a white sticker on the flyback itself.

Reply to
Techforce