need a 500W DC/DC converter

Hi,

I need DC/DC converters, in roughly 500 W power range. More specifically:

- in 12-35VDC

- out 25 +-3 (22-28) VDC, 0-20A

- preferably output isolated from input

- mechanically: a module to be built inside the final product

Any ideas where to get these? I'm in a slight hurry (need a few pcs in January-February), so a full custom-design is not a solution. But the total need might be around 250 pcs during the next year anyway.

-- TiN

Reply to
Timo Neuvonen

400W

total

Reply to
CWatters

- in 12-35VDC

--

Boris Mohar

Reply to
Boris Mohar

Oh I see now. You want it to accept an input anywhere in the range 12-35V. Thats probably harder to find.

specifically:

Reply to
CWatters