Mil 217 Tables in a text file or Excel

Hi

Does anyone have the tables of Mil217 in a text file so that I can write a program to look them up? I have the 217 manual in pdf but it is not suitable for converting into a text file.

WayneL

Reply to
WayneL

If the PDF was constructed properly, with Acrobat from a DOC or text file, Acrobat can extract the text.

If it's from a scan you're out of luck.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

You can solve it with gocr + perl.