Manage ToDo lists in voice

Hi all,

I just want to know whether there are any equipment made to manage todo lists in voice.

eg: in palms we can maintain a todo list, but I want a more practical one.

when I remember something I want to press a button and record an voice entry, later I should be able to play the whole list and delete any specific ones.

If anyone know any models of this kind of gadgets, please let me know

Regards, Harshana

Reply to
Harshana