Lead to program TSOP Flash in-circuit

Hi

I need to reprogram a Syncmos 4Mb flash chip (F29c51004T) and would like to do it while still attached (to minimise potential damage to the board).

I can get access to a programmer which is listed as supporting the chip and which has a 32-pin ZIF-socket and have found many (many!) connectors which simply convert between DIP and TSOP - however none which allows me simply to attach the clip while the chip is on-board.

Am I wishing for the moon here or is there a lead with a 32-pin DIP plug at one end and a 32-pin TSOP clip at the other which I can buy for a reasonable price?

Failing that, a place I can get just a clip and make my own lead...

Thanks in advance

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Winkless