HP8443A Tracking Generator Counter

Hi,

I would very much like to hear from anyone who has had any experience in repairing the HP8443A as I'm looking for a few pointers, source of spares, etc. I have one in good condition except for a fault in the ALC/Video Amp (A8) - possibly either the output or preamp hybrid. Together these items have 52dB of gain giving +10dBm of output from 100kHz to 110MHz. If I could get hold of just the spec or internal schematic/block diagram of these items (5086-7099 [U2] and 5086-7010 [U1]), that would help me to lash-up substitutes but the correct spares would be real nice as so would a complete working A8.

TIA - Joe

Reply to
Joe McElvenney

Hi,

I have two of those HP8443A tracking generators for sale. In Europe, Netherlands.

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter

Forgot to mention: