HP LCR Bridge

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me, from the following scant description, the model number of this piece of test equipment? I used to use one some years ago but cannot now remember it. Currently I have an old Marconi TF1313A that is just too large to be convenient and, as I need to measure both 'Q' and 'D', an affordable digital device will not cut the mustard. Maker - HP Type - LCR bridge (manual operation) Circa - 70/80s Physical - Flat, about 4" thick with a bail/handle that allowed it to be propped-up at an angle and a crib sheet that pulled out from underneath. TIA - Joe

Reply to
Joe McElvenney