HP 3478A, Advance OS1000A, MEGURO MO-1252A manuals needed

I need manuals(also tech manuals) for these tools. I found the specs for the HP multimeter, but no manual. Also i haven't found anything on the

2 osciloscopes(advance(also goes by the name Gould) and meguro). The net is full of all sorts of manual sellers, but i'd rather have that as a last option since it'd be just so god damn expenssive.
Reply to
Jouni Kaukonen

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:23:45 +0300, Jouni Kaukonen babbled:

Expensive? I have the HP manual for sale at $9.99

snipped-for-privacy@manuals4you.com

Reply to
What's In a Name?

Reply to