FS: Tektronix A6701

Dear All,

I have a Tektronix A6701 18-Bit Word Recognizer System for sale.

The instrument is operational and believed to be in good working order, although its last use dates a few years back. This includes the A6701 main unit, separate power supply, test leads, Instruction and Service Manual, and "leather" pouch, but not the power supply cable.

If you are interested, please contact me via PM and make an offer. Just make sure that your return e-mail address is valid, and please mention something like "A6701" in the subject line.

Weight is around 3 kg; shipping costs can be estimated under .

Greetings from Lausanne!

- Joerg

--
joerg dot hau at swissonline dot ch * Lausanne, Switzerland
http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/joerg.hau/