FS: Portable DVR, video transmtters / receivers

I have accumulated a great deal of surveillance systems and components. The partial list is attached. The stuff is for sale. I will try and sell off ebay first..E-mail me for more information or more photos.

RCA Lyra RD2780 - 20GB HDD Video recorder/player. Unit is a portable DVR. Plays audio (MP3/WMA), records and plays Video. It can be attached to video camera and recorded.

Link for 360 degree view,

Asking $300 plus shipping

Also:

1.5Watt, 2.4GHz video surveillance system, 4 channel receiver with antennas and power supply. Not cheap units, high powered custom units.

Photos upon request asking $250 for 1.5 Watt system.

Many other units, cameras, LCD monitors , Green high powered lasers and more, e-mail for list

snipped-for-privacy@cfl.rr.com

Reply to
emxrandd