FS: HP-11570A ACCESSORY KIT (Harris/GSSD Type 2020S4A-1)

I have two (2) of the following items for sale...

The 11570A 50 ohm Accessory Kit includes two 11536A Type N Tee, an 11549A Type N(F) Power Splitter, 908A Termination, and 11512A Type N(M) Shorting Plug. Sold with 8405A Vector Voltmeter only.

The following website shows a picture of a similar item. Email me for the actual pictures of the item for sale.

Best offer + shipping.

cowboy67ATcasscommDOTcom

Reply to
Cowboy67