FA: HP 3457A Multimeter

Just listed, comes with the Original Manual IF the winning bid exceeds $200.

73, Dick, W1KSZ
Reply to
Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ

Jim Douglas

If it was a scope I might consider doing that, but it's a Digital Multimeter.

73, Dick, W1KSZ
Reply to
Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ

OK, I've been looking for scopes! You still need to give the manual and either is worthless without the other!

ME:B:LC:US:1

Reply to
Jim Douglas

The main reason is that an original manual can fetch a good price on its own.

Reply to
Patrick T. Caezza

... because there is always some bozo who doesn't consider it important to keep the manuals with the equipment. :-P

I don't do the FA: thing very often, but when I do, I always try hard to include the op/svc manuals -- even if I have to order them specifically for the auction. There are usually several examples of any given item on eBay, and I find that providing manuals helps me stand out from the "I don't know how to test this but it lights up OK" guys.

-- jm

Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

John Miles