Dynascan LA-1025 Manual

I was wondering if anyone knows what a Dynascan LA-1025 does. In detail. And if anyone has the manual for it. I got it pretty cheap but don't quite know how to use it. The people who sell the BK Precision manuals say they are to busy to email the introduction page from the manual, which they want $35.00 for. I might pay that much for the manual if I knew that this machine could help me.

Any and all help greatly appreciated. Thanks Russ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
uriahsky