Dolch LAM 4850 Logic Analyzer

=_NextPart_000_0265_01C722F3.197B3250 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Anybody got basic techinfos or/and usermanuals, service manuals? I do not have logic probes for it. Anybody got pinouts for these?

Pls respond via mail!

best regards & thank you for help! Erwin W

Reply to
Erwin Wolfram

Hi Erwin,

I think you may have to do what I did with a R&S LAS5;

Sometimes the inputs are already suitable without pods. (as long as you're using TTL)

Reply to
Alison

try

bye delo

"Erwin Wolfram" ha scritto nel messaggio news:newscache$cvnhaj$2f3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sil.at... Anybody got basic techinfos or/and usermanuals, service manuals? I do not have logic probes for it. Anybody got pinouts for these?

Pls respond via mail!

best regards & thank you for help! Erwin W

Reply to
delo