B&K 2635's For Sale

Hi all, I have a two used B&K 2635 charging amplifiers that have just come back from B&K after having a full UKAS callibration and went thought without any issues. If I were to sell these on the open market, could anyone offer any advice as to a fair selling price. I have searched extensively but up until now I have only found companies renting them out. The companies selling them did not even list the price, which seems a bit odd. None of these units have been sold on Ebay anywhere in the world so I cannot get a guide price from there either.

Thanks in advance

Regards Alan

Reply to
alandav123

*-*+only-advertise+sci.electronics.equipment-Test-lab-*-*-*-*+already.available.solutions+the.rec.hierarchy+*.*.not.a.forsale.group+zz-zz+Discussion

Reply to
JeffM

If someone were to *actually* READ the original post, the OP was !asking! what a fair price might be; the OP was *NOT* trying to sell the items.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Put them on ebay and find out when someone buys them. That's what they are worth, no more and no less.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida