Agilent Infiniium 54845A service disk/lithium battery

Hello all,

I am looking for the 54845A service disk which is mentioned in the service manual and is part of the 54845-68803 service kit. Specifically it is sub part 54810-68760 Infiniium Service Disk Pouch - I believe it's a floppy disk, and that the same diskette is used in all of the 548XX series of scopes. Does anyone have a copy they'd be willing to email or post to a binary group for me?

Also, I would like to replace the lithium battery that's located on the scope interface board; it's currently reading about a volt low. I'd like to replace it, but I am worried about what data is lost in the SRAM chip. After replacement do I just need to do a user cal, or are there more serious repercussions involved?

Thanks.

Reply to
JW