Subject Author Posted Replies

Boot Block of NOR flash memories ??
HI, I have the following queries based on the Flash Memory, 000. What is the advantage of Top Boot Flash Memory and What is the advantage of Bottom Boot Flash memory ? 001. what are the other...
9
9

32 bit microcontroller with external memory bus needed
I'm looking to branch out beyond the PIC chips that I've programmed in the past. I'm looking for a 32 bit microcontroller with an external memory bus. Beyond those requirements, speed is probably the...
6
6

LCP vs Stellaris micro
Hello, Im just "researching" and I would like to know your opinion. Which microcontroller do you prefer? Stellaris from TI or LCP from NXP? Other? Why? I didn't use any. Altougth TI seems better for...
6
6

Pluggable Firmware Architecture for Embedded System
Can any one guide me how to develop pluggable fimrware architecture for embedded system. I am developing a product using ARM Cortex-M3 core. I am looking for an architecure where there will be a bare...
8
8

Quick image rendering/resizing
Hi, I'm hacking together a kiosk-style user interface for a local non-profit. As many of the users are elderly, much is done with images/pictures instead of text (small display means you can't put...
4
4

jffs2 corruption on busy local bus.
Did anyone encounter something like the following: I have a system with linux accessing jffs2 nand via a busy local bus. I run into one of the three: random file corruption, magic bit mask 1985 not...
1
1

parity/stopbits issue on 16550 in vxWorks
I'm having great difficulty getting a 16550 UART to transmit parity/2 stop bits. I'm using vxWorks6.4, Workbench2.6 tools for an MVME5100 (74xx processor board). I get no errors returned on the...

Inter 'Board' Communication
I've a 'Main' Board that needs to communicate with 4 other processors on other boards with at least 1 MiByte/s. A prefer to use the Adress/Data-Bus on the 'Main' Board. The 'other' processors support...
14
14

Watermarking
Hi, Anyone with FIRST HAND experience deploying watermarking technologies? Comments re: static vs dynamic techniques? Also, any FIRST HAND (not hearsay) experiences with its use in litigation -- that...
69
69

E1 stream and spartan 3E
Hey, i want to terminate my E1 line into the spartan 3E fpga board. Can someone tell me how will i do that. I am terminating E1 line into SN75183 line driver which is giving me a differential output...
1
1

USB enumeration in bulk transfer mode
Hi guys , I have the USB Memory code example by Keil which I am trying to modify for my product. Using the code as it is works fine, but when I tried to change the manufacturer ID, the enumeration...
1
1

PCI/104-express SDLC serial card
I'm having trouble finding a vendor for a PCI/104-express serial card that supports the SDLC protocol. Generalstandards has a PMC and pci/ 104-express adapter card but due to vibration concerns we...
4
4

FYI: Agile Embedded group
FYI http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/AgileEmbedded/

Best development tool for NXP Cortex
I am approaching to the ARM world and I develop applications for Cortex M3 LPC17xx and in the future also LPC11xx M0 . I have to develop in C with the libraries support. I'm evaluating development...
5
5

=C4=FA=BA=C3=A3=A1=CF=C2=C3=E6=CA=C72010=C4=EA=BC=C6=CB=E3=BB=FA=D3=A6=D3= =C3=D3=EB=BC=C6=CB=E3=BF=C6=D1=A7=B9=FA=BC=CA=BB=E1=D2=E9=A3=A8CACS 2010=A3=...