WiFi Throughput

Hi All,

I'll have a 200Meg Video file I'd like to transfer via the questest and simplest WiFi standard in PC.

What can you suggest and how available are WiFi cards or internal WiFi products.

Which WiF standard and what is the anticipated throughput?

Thanks in Advance.

Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

Joe G (Home) sent on December 16th, 2010:

Hi,

You could get higher throughput without WiFi.

Reply to
Paul Colin Gloster