Who can beat down Microsoft in the embedded systems market?

Boils down to : who provides a driver (or the drivers) for your hardware.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

anyone that tries........ ;-)

Reply to
George

I had a hard time getting past "new embedded systems market" - as if there isn't one already.

Reply to
John Harlow

It's not official until Bill Gates discovers it!

I read in my local newspaper a few days ago that a survery of (American?) corporate CEOs found that somewhat more than half of them think Bill Gates is one of the all-time great innovators. Makes you wonder how the CEOs got and keep their jobs.

Reply to
Everett M. Greene

Anyone with a copy of Forth.

Reply to
Guy Macon

kissing ass and screwing others to get ahead.

didn't you know? for most large corps, the higher you get is >> Robert wrote:

Reply to
Old Boy