Where do you guys go to talk about embedded Product Design?

Just wondering where people who make small embedded consumer products where they discuss questions concerning packaging, materials, glues, screws, surface finishies, injection molding, silkscreening etc. I can't seem to find any active groups

Reply to
steve

For almost all of the above, we simply hold a meeting with the AME department (advanced manufacturing engineering), possibly with mechanical engineering :) You'd be more likely to find this discussed in the various mechanical engineering bulletin boards, I don't really see much of this activity on usenet either.

Reply to
larwe

Yes, we deal with them in most projects. But what's there to talk about except for prices and qty (how many Ks)? Do you have a specific issue in mind?

Reply to
linnix

The pub, usually. ;)

Reply to