Guest Webinar: Secure your Embedded Device with Prove & Run and Toradex

it our webinar page to grab your free registration for the webinar:

radex

Date and Time:

Slot 1 - Thursday, February 16, 2016 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (CET) Slot 2 - Thursday, February 16, 2016 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PST)

Speakers:

? Dominique Bolignano, CEO, Prove & Run ? David Sele, Business Development Manager, Toradex AG ? Brandon Shibley, Senior Solutions Architect, Toradex Inc.

Venue: Online Webinar

Reply to
Sunil Kumar

Join our upcoming guest webinar by Prove & Run on how you can utilize built

boot in a simpler way. In this webinar, we will demonstrate solutions on a Colibri iMX7 Computer on Module, unitizing ARM TrustZone and the high assur

r free registration for the webinar:

Date and Time: