Webinar: Introducing the new Colibri SoM based on the NXP i.MX 6ULL SoC

M based on the NXP i.MX 6ULL System-on-Chip. The Colibri System on Module e ffectively showcases NXP?s power-efficient and cost optimized appli cations processor ? the i.MX 6ULL. Toradex?s Colibri iMX6UL L features Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, secure encryption, and a wide range of othe r interfaces for connecting peripherals such as sensors, GPS, displays and camera sensors.

In this webinar, we break down all the essential details of this exciting n ew SoC and SoM in Toradex?s proven Colibri form factor. We will sho w you benchmarks with other NXP i.MX 6 and i.MX 7 based Colibri modules, in order to familiarize you with the positioning for different applications.

Visit our webinar page to grab your free registrations now:

Date and Time:

Slot 1 - Wednesday, November 29, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM (CET) Slot 2 - Wednesday, November 29, 2017 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)

Speakers:

Mario Centeno, Global Product Manager, Low Power i.MX, NXP Daniel Lang, CMO, Toradex

Venue: Online Webinar

Reply to
Sunil Kumar