wd-g-zx4120 gps module

Has anyone experience with this module .. in the specs it says that it provides 1 pps (1 pulse per second) output .. but which pin this appears on is unclear from the data sheets ... I would like to build a gps disciplines oscillator and require the 1 pps output as a physical signal to do the oscillator disciplining

Many thanks for any advice/experience

pearce.sg at gmail.com

Reply to
pearce.sg

Answering would be facilated by a better description than 'it'. Manufacturers name and model number seems a minimum.

--

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to

I think "it" is described in the Subject line - a Google search for "wd-g-zx4120 gps module" turned up the data sheet straight away.

From the info on the following website, it looks like the 1PPS output is "Optional".

Mike G

FYI, the subject line is not necessarily visible to the reader. So such identification should be repeated in the message. And a google search should not be needed.

Please make a practice of snipping sigs in replies. That is the part following the "-- " marker.

--

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer

If the subject line is not guaranteed visible in the reader the we might shut up shop now. Presumably the reader must select articles to read at random, or in date order or some such.

--
Peter
Reply to

Selection time is not reading time.

--

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer

Fair comment regarding the sig, I missed that (although you could make it easier for us all by not including it in the first place) ;-)

As a matter of interest, just what sort of newsreader doesn't have the option to show the subject line?! And, more to the point, why would anyone wish to use it? How is it possible to follow threads?

Regarding the Google search, I needed to do that because I'm not cogniscant of every GPS module on the planet. I hoped that my limited success had actually been of help to the OP because the original datasheet is very vague on the subject.

Reply to
Mike G