Watchdog Timer

Im trying to use Watchdog Timer interrupt in R8C/tiny(RENESAS) micr controller. I have done all the settings whatever is there in manual. Bu I couldn't get it.

Im getting the watchdog timer reset function and Iam trying to reset i only once, even that i didn't get.

I made all settings. I don't know that interrupt function is not al working.

Can I get any solution ....

Reply to
jagadeesh

The document states that you can only set PM12 to a logic one (select reset mode) and there is no way to reset it from within the programme. Are you wishing to use the interrupt or reset function?

You might find you need a write to both registers WDTR and WDTS (0x000D and

0x000E) to initialise and restart the watchdog count down.

Chapter 11 of the "RC8/10 Group Hardware Manual" describes it.

Paul E. Bennett...............
Forth based HIDECS Consultancy
Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972
Tel: +44 (0)1235-811095