USB sniffer?

I've left my luddite 8051 for a day or two with this AVR project

Of course it doesn't work (yet), I built it!

Obdev provide a compiled hex file. for a 2313, is it code compatible with a 8515?

Any suggestion on a free USB sniffer, I'm not sure what to look for

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

I wound up with Smart Sniffer, but when I click on the link in the program to go to the web site it does not respond,

I don't recall where I downloaded it, but it was the one I found to be the most straightforward.

Reply to
Gary Peek

For Windows, I use a free program called "snoopy":

DJ Delorie

google will give you plenty of download sites, but the home page seems to have vanished for now.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap

Intelligent 2.83" AMOLED with touch screen for micros:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16699
Reply to
Don McKenzie

USBTrace from

is very good, imho. There is an evaluation version, and it is not expensive (in a professional sense). Bill

Ignore

Bill Davy

Darn shame that all of the download sites found by google are just links back to the non-existent home page.

Is it shareware? Does someone have a non-broken link to it?

G.

Reply to
ghelbig