USB enumeration

Using the OXUF922, has anyone got a description on how to accomplish enumeration without using the C++ source that OxSemi supply? I am only able to get the 922 to respond to the first get_descriptor request (then the PC sets the USB address, and requests the 18 byte descriptor again). On the 2nd get_descriptor, the 922 just sits there with the descriptor in the FIFO but it just won't send it over the USB.

Perhaps it's time to change to the Motorola parts we've used in the past. Thanks.

Reply to
Graeme