USB detach problem

Hello.

I am developing device with 2 interfaces. 1st is HID keyboard and 2nd is HID generic. It is self-powered and there is no problem when USB connector is disconnected but both devices are not detached when DC adaptor is removed. Even function that finds device shows that device is connected and device still remains in device manager. And when I choose refresh menu in device manager, device disappears. As far as I know I have designated device as self-powered and I have no idea why this problem happens.

Please help me solve this problem. Thanks.

Reply to
JY Kim

A detached device needs to remove both D+ and D- pull-up resistors. I suspect you still have a pull-up resistor, powered by VBUS.

Reply to
Arlet