USB basic doubts

Can somebody help me in understanding few USB related queries?

What is USB host controller? What is USB device controller? What is USB OTG controller?

What are the different siuations which will make USB to generate interrupt?

What are 'End points'?

What is the meaning of 'OTG tranceiver in bi-directional mode'?

What is the meaning of 'Non-OTG tranceiver in uni-directional mode'?

What is transeiver?

Thanx in advance

-datha

Reply to
Datha

HT really H,

Vadim

Reply to
Vadim Borshchev

It controls a host of Universally Stupid Boneheads. Like people who expect someone else to do their homework for them.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

Your professor said to do your own homework.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

You can find all the answers to your homework on the internet with only 15 minutes of looking. Then you can block copy the answers. It might take an hour to read all the information so that you can actually understand it though. But I doubt that you will.

Reply to
Bradley