Urgent Requirement for Freshers - (0 - 2 Years) ---- (19th July 2007)

Hi Friends,

Urgent Requirement of FRESHERS (0 - 2 Years) are here for u now... Here u can upload a soft copy of ur resume in one click... Here U can also get Jobs-Freshers & Experienced, Sample Resumes, Testing Tutorials, Testing Advices, FAQs, Placement Papers etc., I think this will be helpful to you to develop your career and searching Job easily in Software Testing. Hurry Up..!!..!! All the Best... Have a Nice Day...

If you want to know latest vancancies and information click Here to join::

Game Tester (0 - 1 years) Gameloft Software Pvt. Ltd. - Freshers & Experianced

WAP Tester (0 - 2 years) Gameloft Software Pvt. Ltd. - Freshers & Experianced

TELECOM BILLING SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER (1 - 3 Years) Ideavate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - Freshers & Experianced

Test Engineer SNS Technologies - Freshers & Experianced

Software Engineer - Testing (2 - 5 Years) Aris Global Software Pvt Ltd - Freshers & Experianced

Engineer - Quality Assurance/Testing (3 - 5 Years) MIH Web Pvt. Ltd - Freshers & Experianced

APPLY ==>

with Regards...

Reply to
jyothi.priya143

Don't be so sure.

I take it we can expect crap from this spammer on a daily basis now?

Reply to
Tom Lucas

On Jul 19, 4:24 am, "Tom Lucas"

This is the same idiot that was suggesting that engineers in the US and Europe would be interested in emigrating to India. Perhaps we need to be tolerant of someone clearly laboring under a serious mental handicap.

Reply to
larwe

Are "Freshers" like "Fluffers" ???

Reply to