uC lifetime

Just told linnix that the ATmega32U6 is DEAD. Seems there are some other similar devices in the pipe, which are deemed more attractive.

--
Best Regards

Ulf Samuelsson
These are my own personal opinions, which may
Ulf Samuelsson

-)

The AT90USB646 design would not fly, cost wide. We have to go with Atmega32u2 and a custom mux, probably with four pins: Serial Input Data (SID), Serial Input Clock (SIC), Serial Output Data (SOD) and Serial Output Clock (SOC). We have 12 outputs and 18 inputs, none of the smaller chips would work directly.

Reply to
linnix