TVP5150

Hi All: I need some details about 2 ICs

  1. TVP5150

Some background: The input to the 5150 is via a VMC port( Like the ones on Handy Cams which have Svideo, Composite Vidoe & Audio pins)

The Video Input Source Selection Register. Value: 00h = Composite Video Channel A working. Value: x1h = SVideo working.

Questions: When programming this, What are the necessary Initialization steps to let the 5150 operate between Composite Video mode w/ Channel A (Default). but when a S Video input is available then the device must show priority to Svideo?

  1. LPC2888 The I2C bus on this MC has to talk to the I2C port on the 5150..... In doing so it shld write the required config values to the 5150....

Please let me know if someone has had any experience w/ this?

Thanks Ranga

Reply to
Ranga