Tuning PID controllers

Yet another video on tuning PID controllers has been tossed into the YouTube pool. ?

For some reason I ended up multi-posting this. I think it's because I started on social media, and forgot that USENET, being a more advanced technology, would allow me to actually _cross post_.

Sorry about that.

--
Tim Wescott
 Click to see the full signature