Test clip technical specs

I live in a place where the stocking distributors left years ago; one is left with Radio Shack and a vain hope for stock. I was hoping to find some micro hook-type test clips and went to their site for specs, hoping to find dimensions, force data, etc. but got this instead:

Model 270-372 Product Type Clips Enclosure Color 2-COLOR Body Material Plastic Supported Languages English

See for yourself :)

(you'll need to paste-up the url from link breaks)

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg

You're a month early.

Reply to
larwe

Sheesh, even the RTOS on a diode post got responses! If the formatting had not been munged would it have been funnier? I had expected such rejoinders as

Product Type Fahnestock Clips Supported Languages German

or

Product Type Alligator Clips Supported Languages Creole French

Where is Richard Bruce Koplow when you need him? (RBK's name should appear in Usenet archives at least once!)

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg