TCP/IP Stack For Low End Micros

Hi All, I've done a Google search and have gotten a few leads, but I'm wondering if anybody can suggest a TCP/IP stack for an Hitachi Tiny H8 (H8/3687). Possibly an implementation on a different low end micro which could be ported would help.

TIA, Ken.

+====================================+ I hate junk email. Please direct any genuine email to: kenlee at hotpop.com
Reply to
Ken Lee

Hi Ken

Search for slaa137 in google - use the first link. I found this extremely lightweight implementation very helpful and a very good start to get going.

HTH

Markus

Reply to
Markus Zingg

Check out CMX-MicroNet at

It is a TCP/IP stack designed for 8-bit and 16-bit processors with small ROM and RAM resources.

Reply to
Paul J. Bosselaers

look at

(see the news, might help you)

Michael

--
Remove the sport from my address to obtain email
www.enertex.de - Innovative Systemlösungen der Energie- und Elektrotechnik

Search for : emBetter (solution for HCS12) or uIP by Adam Dunkels (widely ported)

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)

Ken,

I downloaded Adam Dunkel's uIP and am going through the documentation right now with the intent of porting it over to the H8/2144 under uCOS or freeRTOS. Haven't gotten into the code yet but the documentation is first class and I presume that the code will be just as excellent.

Don't recall the link but it was posted here within the last week or so. He's got a site so google should find it. Contact me at kenasbury at hotmail dot com if you want a progress report.

Regards, Ken

Reply to
Ken Asbury