Source for cheap WiFi antennas?

Hi,

I'm trying to find a source in US for the "standard" omnidirectional dipole "duck" antennas that come with WiFi products these days. Typically they have an RP-SMA connector, plastic encasing, ec.

Anyone know where I might look? Since WiFi is so prolific, I hope there is a cheap source for them.

Thank you. John.

Reply to
Johnny

Ebay. Search for rp-sma antenna

Reply to
bma

I was hoping for an on-line store, one with set prices, etc. Any ideas?

John.

Reply to
Johnny

Hi,

scroll to the bottom of the Ebay search, you'll find many online stores. I've purchased antennae for prototypes and is a satified customer.

How many do you need? Perhaps we can take this offline.

b a s i l m a "your favorite search eng> Bma,

Reply to
Basil Ma