SOURCE CODE FOR PIC 16F84 TO SMARTCARD EEPROM IN PICBASIC?

I'm looking for any skeleton source code written in PicBasic Pro or PicBasic that will streamline interfacing the PIC microcontroller to a smartcard-based EEPROM for an entry security system. I welcome any thoughts, pointers, etc.

Thanks!

Anders

Reply to
Anders Nelson

PicBasic

thoughts,

Electronic Design had such a thing about 5 years ago in ther department 'ideas for design'. I may have it somewhere on a backup if you are interested.

Wim

Reply to
Wim Ton

Hi, you should visit

its Exactly as you ahve requested in PICBASIC

regards

PicBasic

thoughts,

Reply to
Info

Hey thanks a lot! As soon as I can scrape up enough sterling I'll be on my way! =)

Reply to
Anders Nelson