SMDK2410

I have bought a development version of device SY2410 from

The device has 2MB Nor, and 64 MB Nand flash.

I used SMDK2410 BSP to build the image. In PowerBuilder->new platform, I select Mobile Handles as configuration.

After I loaded the image into Nand flash. I turned on the device. Everything is fine. The only problem is I was not able to write/store file in the nand flash and SD card. Was I missed out anything ?

How do I write/store file in nand flash ? Any free driver I can include in the image ?

Please help !

Thanks.

Reply to
tancy