simple question

Hello, I am getting my feet wet with a C8051F005. I am experimenting with C and ASM programming for it. Using sample code I have been able to play around with the LED (its associated with P1.6). I want to know how I can create a simple program to toggle on and off the LED with the built in SPST on P1.7 / SW2 ...I am quite unfamilar so any code examples (esp. those that explain intialization kind push-pull or open-drain etc.) would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

Reply to
jspeis

issue resolved. n/m

Reply to