schematic of a motor controller circuit using pic18f4331

Can someone help me out with the scematic of the motor controller with PIC18f4331, l298 and a quadrature encoder. I already implemented the motor controller with a pic 16f877a, but later I had to abandon that idea as 16f doesnt support quadrature encoder modules.. I adjusted the 16f circuit diagram for 18f4331 , but It doesn work.. 18f4331 has additional PWM pins. what r they used for? I read the datasheet but couldnt figure them out. Can someone show me a schematic of a motor controller using pic18f4331 and a l298

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

vibz86

What IS your problem - I put "l298 pic quadrature" and got 412 hits.

14th was :
in which some helpful school kids do it all for you with schematic, code and they use 16f877A !

(They do have some funny ideas about the function of voltage regulators but in the context it's forgiveable.)

Michael Kellett

MK