SBC386EX upload problems

I have a SBC386EX and am using Hyperterminal to upload software to it. My problem is the file size that I can upload. I understand that it has a 391K limit. But the .exe that I'm trying to upload is only 2603

12 bytes. Hyperterminal hangs after uploading and doesn't close out cleanly. I'm using the YMODEM protocol.Has anyone else had a similar problem? Thanks...JC
Reply to
John Cabaron