Richard Stallman is responsible for the shrinking economy

That sounds familiar. The reaction I recieved in a similar situation was (paraphrased) "You've found the bug and fixed it, why would we care?"

Robert

Reply to
Robert Adsett

You *have* posted this already in reply to Walter. You would be well advised if you see a physician - failing memory is something one should not take lightly.

Dimiter