RepRaps and RepStraps

I mentioned a RepRap in a recent post, but I neglected to define the term. For those who have not yet heard of RepRap, it is a *very* interesting concept. (Warning: creationists may wish to avoid the following web pages ...)

[
] [
] [
] [
] [
]
Reply to
Guy Macon

Thanks, looks nice. Is it true, that it costs only 500 Euro, if you build it yourself?

BTW: Looks like professional 3D printers are getting cheaper, too, e.g. $14,900 for uPrint:

But if you don't need the many models daily and fast, this service looks cool:

Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

And it is cool! My first order arrived today:

Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss