read back 89c51 and 89c52

all bastrds.. comment abt my statements.. but any pig has daring to solve the problem i pointed put.? u all are the real jockers..

Reply to
ronydc

basterd.. dont speak much.. if u hav eonly one father u.. tel the group the method to read back locked 89c51 or 52..otherwise.. shut ur mouth upp and go away..

Reply to
ronydc

Well, that's sure going to encourage people to help you.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Will the third world
                                  at               war keep "Bosom Buddies"

At least we can type.

-- Grant Edwards grante Yow! LIFE is a at never-ending INFORMERCIAL! visi.com

Reply to
Grant Edwards

From your headers I see you are posting from India. I have many friends in India and I know they would be interested in your illegal activities.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Why haven't you and Grant plonked it yet? Until you two fed the trollish thief I hadn't seen it for over a week.

More details at:
Reply to
Chuck F.