Re: Wiznet 3100A any experience?

Has anyone used the WizNet (or I2chip) W3100A internet on a chip?

> >I found the web site, but very little else. Is it real?

Hi,

It is real. I have clobbered a board together and connected it to an ATMega128. I haven't had much time to play with it yet, but it takes about 10 lines of C code, and then one can ping the device. The one drawback for certain applications, is that it can handle only

4 simultaneous connections using the hardwar stack.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

Hi Scott,

it is real (at least I have used one). Unfortunately I don't have the time to set up a website at the moment, but I posted an article "my experiences with IIM7010 %-)" in this group on February 14th 2003. Search the archives ;-)

Jan-Hinnerk

Reply to
Jan-Hinnerk Reichert