Re: Wiznet 3100A any experience?

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:14:51 -0600, "Not really me."

It is real. I have clobbered a board together and connected it to
an ATMega128. I haven't had much time to play with it yet, but it
takes about 10 lines of C code, and then one can ping the device.
The one drawback for certain applications, is that it can handle only
4 simultaneous connections using the hardwar stack.

Regards
   Anton Erasmus

Re: Wiznet 3100A any experience?

Hi Scott,

it is real (at least I have used one). Unfortunately I don't have the time
to set up a website at the moment, but I posted an article "my experiences
with IIM7010 %-)" in this group on February 14th 2003. Search the archives
;-)

 Jan-Hinnerk

Site Timeline